Here we are presenting the best 11 Apps That Pay You to Walk or Exercise. From shopping for groceries to playing games, from ensuring the safety of your dear ones to attending meetings online, there is a wide range of apps for almost everything. We all have some apps on our phones that we cannot imagine living without. But, have you ever heard of an app that will pay you or staying fit? Yes! You heard it right! Let’s get to know about such apps that pay you to walk.
Walking is a great exercise that has several health benefits. Taking a stroll in the morning or evening also keeps us happy and motivated. So, everybody should include activities like cycling and walking in their daily routine to stay fit. If you still need one more reason to take more steps daily, download one of the apps that pay you.
What can be better than staying fit and earning money? These apps will inspire you to wake up early in the morning and run. When money starts chasing you, you cannot ignore it. Who doesn’t love to earn money by walking or riding a bike? Now it’s possible.
So without wasting much time, let’s get started to know more about amazing android apps to make money through walking.
If you are really looking for apps that pay you to walk, you have come to the right place. We have compiled a list of 11 best apps for you to earn some money by merely walking more throughout the day:
List of 11 Best Apps That Pay You to Walk or Exercise:
SweatCoin is one of the coolest apps that pay you for walking. You don’t have to do anything other than walking to make money on this app. You can redeem the coins when you have earned enough coins.
Market value: 20 SweatCoins is equivalent to $1.
Three ways of earning Sweatcoins:
- Keep walking
- Invite new friends
- Earn rewards every day
Advantages of using the app: This app helps you to lose weight and stay active. So, grab it and embrace a healthy lifestyle.
2. Charity Miles
One of the leading apps that pay you for exercise is Charity Miles. It is named Charity Miles because the money you make here goes for charity.
How does it function?
- Download the app on your Apple or Android mobile
- Create an account and select your charity
- Start moving (The app allows users to log any type of movement from dancing to biking and walking to running.)
Four sources to make money:
- The sponsorship fund of Charity Miles
- Donations and pledges from acquaintances
- Through companies that willingly sponsor their workers through Charity Miles’ Employee Empowerment Program
How much can you earn?
For one mile of bike riding, you will get 10 cents while for one mile of running or walking, Charity Miles will give you 25 cents. Isn’t that great?
Runtopia is among the apps that pay you to walk. This excellent app has many features that other similar apps do not offer. You basically earn points and redeem them for electronics, PayPal money, and cool stuff. So, this one can be a handy app for all the homemakers out there.
Innovative features that make Runtopia a favorite among users:
- Audio motivation
- Personalized training sessions
- Engaging app
Of all the android apps that pay you Lympo is quite impressive. You’ll inevitably fall in love with its great features.
Pros of using Lympo:
- It works fine in tandem as well with Samsung Health or Google Fit to track activities with accuracy
- You can complete daily challenges to make it interactive and engaging
- You can use the tokens you have earned to get various prizes like clothes, electronics, shoes, etc.
- Both Android and iPhone users can install it.
Achievement deserves a place in the list of apps that pay you to walk. The number of its members exceeds 2 million.
The criterion to start using: You must be 18 years or more
Payment frequency: Whenever you gain 10,000 points, they pay you $ 10 in exchange for those coins. Usually, you get the payment within seven days.
- Achievement App Web Address
- Achievement App Google Play Store Link
- Achievement App iOS / Play Store Link
6. Earning points
- Reading articles
- Daily activities
- Referring friends
- Online surveys
- Syncs with almost all fitness apps.
- Can get a bonus by participating in health studies.
- Can earn a smart amount of money.
- Easy to get paid.
- Smooth operation and handling.
- It takes a long time to make $10
- Not all users get qualified for their health studies
- May require to sync several other apps for tracking activities
You will receive payment via cash
LifeCoin is another fantastic fitness app that counts your steps, and you can also make some money if you walk daily.
How the app works:
- Install the app
- Exercise and sweat outside
- Accumulate LifeCoins
- Get payment in the form of rewards like discount codes, gift cards, and gadgets
- Sleek interface
- Easy tracking
- Doesn’t drain your battery
- Sometimes makes errors in tracking steps
- You have to verify steps, or it will be lost
Payment frequency- Each time you complete walking 1000 steps outdoors, you get one LifeCoin. But keep in mind that you cannot earn more than 5 LifeCoins in a day.
Earthmiles are among the apps that pay you to walk. You can enjoy this app with your friends and family members. They will also stay fit and earn money with you. What can be better than that?
How to start using it?
Visit Google Play or App Store and download the Earth Miles app. Set up your account for free. You can also invite friends for more motivation.
StepBet is among the apps that pay you to walk and look after your overall wellness. Are you a sports person? Then your search for finding the fitness app ends here.
- Gives real money
- Introduces betting games
- Best app for competitive people as it forces you for hitting goals or you end up losing money
Who can use it?
This app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Are you looking for apps that pay you to walk? If yes, then you have to give Winwalk a chance to impress you.
- As opposed to other apps that reward you points after complete every 1000 steps you get Winwalk pay after taking every 100 steps.
- You can exchange the coins for gift cards from renowned brands
- It also tracks active time, distance covered, and calories
What else you want?
Among the apps that pay you to walk, Rover is unique as it is for dog walkers or pet sitters. So all the animal lovers out there, don’t hesitate to utilize this incredible app.
Steps to become a rover sitter:
- Download the app on your android phone
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the topmost left corner of the page
- Choose the option ‘Become a Rover walker or sitter.’
- Click on ‘Get Started’ and fill out the profile details.
- The Rover team will communicate via email after approving your profile.
Payment frequency- Sitters who take Rover as a full-time job, working all four weeks in a month and talking at least two dogs at a time, make an average income of $3,300 in a month. If you want it to be a part-time engagement, you can make $1000 by walking at least two dogs for two weeks.
- Go to the main menu on the app and select ‘Payment.’
- Select ‘Withdraw money’ and submit the payment method. It is one of the apps that pay you through PayPal.
- Select Request Payment, and you will get the money within a few days.
Last but not least, our list ends up with JayWalk, one of the Android apps that pay you money for walking. It is the simplest way to take care of your body while walking to the bus stop, departmental store, or any other place.
Who can download it?
The app is available both for iPhone users and Android lovers. So install it now and its great features.
We hope you enjoyed reading our list of apps that encourage you to walk frequently by paying money. Some other apps that pay you to walk could not be included in our list. But, we definitely recommend you try at least some of the apps mentioned above. You are not going to become rich doing this. But, you can make some easy money out of it. Along with that, you can stay healthier, and feel good at the same time.