Yes, the title might sound bizarre but it is true! There are a whole lot of apps that pay you real money. But mind you these apps won’t make you rich but they might help you to earn your everyday pocket money or to pay your phone bills.
You can literally earn money by playing games or by taking short surveys or watching videos. These apps will pay a good amount for doing such trivial tasks. All you need is a phone to get started. So, let’s see some of the legit money making apps:
List of Apps That Pay You Real Money:
Foap is a promising app for aspiring photographers all around the globe. It’s the easiest way to turn your photographs and videos to money in real-time. The app brings together brands and marketing and advertising agencies under an umbrella where they can find and buy resources like photos and videos for commercial use.
The app is available to both android and IOS users in play store and app store respectively. You just have to download the app, set up your account which doesn’t require any registration fee, and then upload your work with clear tags and, if an interested agency or brand purchases it, 50% of the profit will go directly to you.
Initially, a photo uploaded to your profile sales at $10 which means you make $5 for each photo you can sell. You can earn much more by participating in missions organized by brands like Pepsi, Nivea, Volvo where they make a particular request for a category of photo and if you’re selected as a winner, you can earn money starting from $50.
Foap payments are done via Paypal. If you refer a person into joining Foap, you can earn a commission of 10% on all of their future sales. It ranks among the best apps that pay you money.
- Photos are uploaded with reduced resolution and watermarks to showcase before the buyers before they are purchased, to avoid stealing of photos.
- There’s no minimum payout amount.
- You can sell a photo more than once unless that photo is selected in a mission.
- There’s a lot of competition because of the increasing number of users daily.
- Elaborate Tags and keywords are necessary for each image you upload so that the chances of being discovered by the buyers’ increases.
Website link: https://www.foap.com/photographer
App store link- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/foap-sell-your-photos/id521142420
If you’re looking for an app to earn money without needing to spend an extra deal of effort, this app is just for you. This app rewards you with points for doing all those little activities you’re already doing in your daily life, like playing games, taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping.
The app is available to both android and IOS users in play store and app store respectively. They credit you with their own currency the SB points, abbreviation for Swagbucks points for every activity you perform among those categories, which values at 100 SB point per $1.
The process for getting started is as simple as it can get, you can either use their website or download their app and then just have to fill up few details or sign up via your Facebook account.
No registration fee is required and if you sign up through your friend’s referral, you’ll get a sign-up bonus of $10 or $5 depending on the available offer. In case you refer this app to someone, you’ll get a 1000SB points per referral and 10% of all of their future points earned.
The minimum payout is 25000 worth $25 which you can either redeem as gift cards from Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, and Target or cash back from PayPal. Yes, it’s among the apps that pay you through PayPal.
- This app is a solution for someone who wants to earn a few bucks without putting a great deal of effort.
- Low-time commitment allows users to discontinue whenever one wants to.
- The app and the website are clean and easy to access.
- It takes a lot of time to earn enough points to actually convert to cash.
- It’s limited to only a few countries.
- A lot of surveys disqualify users because of their demography.
Website link- https://www.swagbucks.com/
App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/swagbucks/id640439547
3. Slide joy
Slidejoy is an app that pays you real money and gift cards for renting their phone’s lock screen. Once it’s installed, it displays trending news, hot deals,and advertisements on your lock screen. You can learn more about the ads by swiping left or see new ads by swiping up and then to finally access your home screen you have to swipe right.
You will get rewarded just for keeping the app on your phone and doesn’t essentially require you to engage with the ads. This becomes a win-win situation for both, the advertisers who get exposure to a large audience for advertising their products and for the user who simply gets rewarded just for keeping the app on their phone.
Slidejoy uses a private algorithm to calculate their user’s rewards which are roughly based on the number of slides per day. Though the calculation is unclear, the money rewarded ranges from $5 to $15 per month. You can even earn more by taking their in-app surveys.
There’s no registration fee for new users, you will be awarded 100 points if you sign up with a referral code and if you refer another person, you will also get 100 points. The only downside is, you can cash out only after 3 months of initial installation, after that, it’s monthly cash out process.
The minimum cash-out amount is 2000 points i.e. $2 which you can redeem via Paypal. It’s not available on IOS but it’s among the best android apps that pay you money.
- Free to install and download the app.
- No effort necessary and no wastage of time on your part.
- You can use other money-making lock screen apps in the background.
- The daily earning is pretty low, around $0.2 per day.
- The app is only available to android users.
- Customers have stated that it drains their battery and data.
Website link- https://www.getslidejoy.com/use
Play store link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slidejoy&hl=en_IN
iPoll is a market research app that enables you to make real money by taking basic surveys. Daily surveys include rating local restaurants you have been to, answering queries about products you have used, and Missions. To elaborate, missions require you to go to a store within your area, try out some products, or take pictures.
Once the task is completed, you just have to upload the file and you get paid for your work. The app is available to both android and IOS users in play store and app store respectively. To get started, you just have to install the app and set up your profile, no registration fee is required, on top of that they give a bonus of $5 for signing up.
The amount of time you spend is directly proportional to the amount you are rewarded. Long surveys pay you more than the short ones, you can expect to earn money ranging from $.50 to $3 per survey.
To earn more you have to complete missions that may even pay up to $20. You can get paid through vouchers which you can use in Amazon, iTunes, etc, or a payout to your PayPal account. The minimum payout amount is $50. There’s no referral scheme as of now. This app ranks highly among all legit money making apps.
- They offer multiple language options to take surveys in, as per your preference.
- You can choose from multiple options through which you want to be paid.
- Operates on both their official website and mobile app.
- After achieving the minimum amount of $50, you still have to wait for one month or so to see actual money.
- To get paid decently, you have to take long surveys and missions frequently, which require a bigger time commitment.
- You will not be qualified for all surveys, which will become a huge waste of time.
Website link- https://www.ipoll.com/
App store link- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ipoll/id422370120
Rakuten, formally known as Ebates doesn’t make you take any surveys or install any unnecessary apps, it only offers cashback for every purchase you make through their official website or app. They have a tie-up with over 25000 retailers, including big names like Amazon, Walmart, Kohl’s, Macy’s, eBay, Expedia, JCPenney, H&M, etc.
Those retailers pay commission to Rakuten for their referral and in return, Rakuten pays a part of their earning to their users to further attract them to keep shopping through their app. There’s no registration fee and you get a bonus of $10 for signing up.
The app is available to both android and IOS users in play store and app store respectively. Rakuten offers cashback ranging from 1 to 40 % for each purchase you make. For each referral you make, the app rewards you with $25 and also a minimal amount of $10 to the referred person.
If the referred person makes a purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get a cashback of $5.The minimum payout amount is $5. This is one of the best apps that pays you cash.
- You can make in-store purchases from the registered shop through your Rakuten profile and still get cashback.
- Unlike other money-making apps, it doesn’t require you to give any extra bit of effort.
- The referral program is quite useful to earn some extra money instantly.
- All products are not qualified for cashback.
- Rakuten sometimes permanently disables the account without giving any prior notice.
- It encourages impulse shopping, which means it can lure people to make purchases frequently only for the sake of cashback.
Website link- https://www.rakuten.com/
Play store link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebates&hl=en_IN
6. Money App
Just like iPoll, Money App is also a market research app that pays you well to do stuff like taking surveys by writing your valuable opinions, checking store displays, playing games, mystery shopping, participating in free trials and testing services. This ranks among the best apps that pay you money.
This app is available For IOS users. Unlike other apps the workings of this app is quite simple. You just have to open your account on the Money App and start doing the tasks of your choice to earn a few extra bucks. So let’s see how to set up the account!
- First, you have to type your email address or phone number in the required section then, enter your bank account so that you can receive cash easily. You can also add your PayPal account for that.
- Then the next step is to set your username, you can give anything of your choice. And the last step is to enter your ZIP code and you are good to go.
- Unlike any other market research apps that pay once a month or don’t even hand over the reward in the form of cash, this Mobile App pays you within two or three days working days.
Let’s see what are the pros and cons of this app:
- The app pays you within 24 hours after you complete your task
- You can also earn money by playing games
- Some games continues for months and then it expires and people do not earn any money from it
- Some task asks to pay money
Website link: http://www.moneyapp.org/
7. Fluid Market
This app is slightly different from other apps that pay you money. Here in this online market place one can rent vehicles from others who are willing to rent their cars or scooters or vans.
So, if you have any vehicle in your house that is sitting idle you can rent them out on the basis of hour, day, or week. So the idea is you don’t sell your belongings completely but you rent them for others to use.
According to the estimates, it is seen that you can earn a good amount of $24,000 per year by renting your vehicle. Not only vehicles you can also lend your mechanical tools such as drills, saws, trimmers, or any other item which you feel that people might use.
Working on this app is quite simple also there is no registration fee required for the users. So let’s see how to download the app and create a profile:
- Download and open the app from Play store or iTunes whatever you are comfortable with.
- Then, a page will appear where you have to sign-in. It will give you two options from where you can sign in. It is either by Facebook or by using your email id.
- After you are done with the sign in process a page will appear that will show you what are the things that you can rent to people.
- Then, on the left top corner under your name you will find an option like “Add item”. You may select the option and start giving out information on the product you want to rent and also click a good picture of it
- Then, you just have to wait for someone who is willing to use your product for a day or two.
This rental system is very much convenient to both the sides of people. But, not everything is perfect so let’s go through the pros and cons of this app.
- First of all, it’s a great way to earn by renting out stuff that sits idle in your house and is of no use to you. You can earn by renting out items on a daily basis rather than selling it for once
- Also, if you see the other way round you can also rent it from others and try out the items before you actually purchase them
- The marketplace is huge. You will find new items to rent every time you open the app
- The app doesn’t disclose your info to the renters before they are paid and that’s quite impressive
- The picture qualities in the app are not up to the mark. Also, some people don’t even know how to click a good picture
- Although the app handles the money exchange it would be better if they also make the pickup/drop off process easier. Otherwise, people have to take out time to meet their customers for it
Website link: https://www.fluidmarket.com/
Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fluidmarket.fluid
App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fluid-truck-share/id1114189236
This is also a fun app and also one of the best apps that pay you money. Here, you will use the app to sell your books which you don’t want anymore and earn money from it.
This app was generally built to help people find customers who are willing to buy books at a decent price and not waste money on buying it at a higher rate. Frankly, the motto is to “clear clutter and get some cash”.
The site won’t set the price. It is completely up to you what price you want to charge for your books. It is very easy to use the app. All you have to do is:
- Download the app and create your account either by linking your face but account or by giving your email id
- Then, you can start searching the rates that you can charge based on your book’s condition and the edition. All you have to do is to type the books ISBN and you will be able to see the buying and selling rates
- Shipping is completely free and your payment will be processed as soon as the book is sent to your buyer.
- The payment is done through PayPal or you can receive it in person.
According to customer reviews the pros and cons of this app are:
- It’s completely free to use. You do not have to pay any fees to download this app. Though you can take the Pro Subscription also but it is not mandatory
- It gives you the facility to compare the price of various sites. It will automatically show you the best price
- Payment is done quickly once the customer receives the book
- The site doesn’t accept every book you wish to sell. You have to own the right book for it otherwise the app won’t be able to find you buyers
- This app is only available for US citizens
- Sometimes you will be paid a lower amount for a book
Website link: https://bookscouter.com/
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BookScouter
Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bookscouter/id366508853
9. Field Agent
The Field Agent is one of the best apps that will pay you cash for performing short tasks like doing audits at a retail store and performing market research, in-store surveys, scavenger hunt. Field Agent is available for both Android or iOS users.
But one of the major setbacks of this app is that it is available only to the residents of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, and the United Kingdom can use this app.
With the Field Agent app, you can make money up to $12, although the payment totally depends on the job requirements. It is very easy to use the app. Just follow the step mentioned below:
- Download the Field Agent app
- Once downloaded, you will have to answer certain questions
- Then select the ‘find jobs’ option
- After selecting, see the job details and start working
- Try to find that jobs that are near you
Pros and cons of this apps are:
- It is completely free to download.
- It pays you quickly as soon as the job gets done
- If you live in an urban setting then there are more job opportunities
- The Field Agent is very much strict with its instructions. You can get easily rejected from the job you are doing
- If you live in a small town or in a rural area then it is difficult to find jobs
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fieldagent
Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/field-agent/id364946558
Just like Field Agent, GigWalk is also one of the best apps that pay you real money, where you will get to do various types of small tasks. You can perform any task that matches your skills.
Working with GigWalk does not require any such special skills at all because it asks you to perform tasks like double-checking the prices in a stationary shop or going to another store to find out whether they have a particular product.
This GigWalk application is restricted only to the residents of the U.S. and Canada. Starting with GigWalk is a simple procedure.
- You just need to download the mobile app, create your account.
- Link your account with PayPal,
- And, finally start finding and completing the gigs.
GigWalk pays an amount ranging from $3 to $100 for completing a task. After completing the task you will receive your amount via PayPal. The pros and cons are as follows:
- It does not require any registration fee. It is completely free to download
- Payments are quick and done in cash via PayPal
- Super easy and fun tasks to do
- Sometimes the gigs don’t get approved. So there is no guarantee in that
- Sometimes you may not find gigs of your choice as they are very limited in number
- Do not expect to get rich only by going gigs as it is suitable to earn a few bucks as pocket money
Website link: https://www.gigwalk.com/
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gigwalk
Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gigwalk/id391881025
All things ultimately shrink down to one common question, whether these apps actually work or not? The answer is yes, but if you’re having the idea that these apps will make you rich in no time, you’re wrong.
They can only earn you decent pocket money or help you to pay trifle amounts like phone bills. But it’s an easy way to put some bucks in your pocket by completing some very simple tasks from your mobile device.
We just have to keep our eyes for some potential scammers who charge a registration fee or exaggerate the potential of the app. But It’s always a pleasant experience to make money from a phone without needing to do any strenuous work
1. How much can you earn from Swagbucks?
Ans: For every 16,000 Swagbuck Points (SB points), you will earn £100 via PayPal
2. How much can one earn by doing surveys on iPoll?
Ans: you can expect to earn money ranging from $.50 to $3 per survey
3. What is the minimum payout amount of Rakuten?
Ans: The minimum payout amount is $5.
4. Who can use the GigWalk application?
Ans: GigWalk application is restricted only to the residents of the U.S. and Canada
5. How much can one earn by renting vehicles on Fluid Market?
Ans: According to the estimates it is seen that one can earn a good amount of $24,000 per year by renting their vehicle.