How to Make Money with Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs?
Before we continue with Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs, we need to learn what is affiliate marketing stand for?
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest and one of the easiest ways to make money online instantly and absolutely free. It is a process of getting paid a commission for promoting other companies’ products. You just need to be the connection between the seller and the buyer and earn your commission with every sale you make.
There are several online companies that use this affiliate marketing program to promote their products. If you get your name enrolled in this program you will be given your own tracking link which you will use or mention every time you write something about the product. Different affiliate programs use different payment methods, for example:
- Pay Per Click: In this method, money is made every time someone clicks on the link that you mentioned and visits the advertiser’s website
- Pay Per Sale: This is the common method of making money which is, you get a percentage of the sale when every purchase is made.
- Pay Per Lead: Here, you earn money every time a visitor provides his/her contact details on the advertiser’s website
Now, let’s see how to make money with it!
1. To start making money with Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs, you need to have a proper website or a blog and have a niche that the blog revolves around
2. Now, after making a proper website, choose affiliate products to promote. You must choose products that go well with the content of your website
3. Use a good Affiliate Marketing Management Plugin that will help you to track your affiliate links.
4. Create quality and related content to promote your affiliate links. If you are new, then your focus should be on making quality content. In order to become an affiliate partner, you need to have good content, reputable site traffic and a good number of monthly views.
If you follow these instructions carefully then no one can stop, you from making money with Affiliate Marketing.
Highest paying pay per click affiliate programs:
Mentioned below is a list of some of the high-paying pay per click affiliate programs.
Let’s Explore One by One Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs:
Media.Net is one of the largest Contextual Ad platforms which is a Yahoo! Bing network program. This is the most popular choice for bloggers globally after Adsense. Contextual Ads are those which are relevant to the content of the website in which you are showing your Ads. For example, if a website creates content regarding travel then, ads will be shown which are related to travel.
This is why Media.Net is so much different and so much more popular than the others because relevant ads tend to gain higher clicks which in turn leads to high revenue which the publisher earns.
Requirements for using Media.Net on any website:
- The website that you own must have original content which is updated regularly and not copied from anywhere
- Your website’s traffic should mostly comprise viewers of US, UK and Canada.
- The medium of instruction should be in the English language
- The amount of search traffic should not be less than the minimum requirement which is 1000 visits per day
- Must not contain other excessive ads
Payments are made via PayPal or Wire Transfer. You’ll get paid after reaching the minimum payment threshold is (One Hundred dollars) $100. The payments are done on a net 30 basis, which means if you earn $300 in June’20 you will get paid in July’20
RevenueHits is one of the best pay per click affiliate programs operated by MyAdWise Ltd, a private startup company established in 2008. Over the years RevenueHits has become one of the largest competitors of Adsense.
It shows ads depending on the blog traffic rather than the publisher’s needs. Therefore it is a much easier way to earn money from the traffic. RevenueHits is directly associated with the Geo-Targeted ad network which is why it automatically shows ads according to your website traffic. For example, it will not show Indian content to visitors coming from the US.
It is a very simple process to start your journey with RevenueHits. Just follow a few steps and you are done. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of RevenueHits and sign up as a publisher. It’s absolutely free
- After you click on the ‘Sign up as Publisher’ button, you will automatically be redirected to the registration page which will ask you to do a few things
- Site Information: Here, you will be asked to provide your website’s URL and to add some description to it
- Partner Information: Here you have to add your personal details such as username, password, name, phone number, etc.
- Billing Preferences: In this section, you have to add your billing preferences, i.e in which way you are comfortable in receiving your payment via PayPal or wire transfer or Payoneer
- Once you have completed this section click on the ‘Continue’ button and a screen will appear showing the terms and conditions. And once you click on it you are all set to go!
Earnings vary from $0.5 to $30. Although the earning completely depends on the traffic your website is getting.
Skimlinks is a content monetization network that helps you, the content creator, to make all of your links into Affiliate links and thereby earn money from it. It is a way to a proper monetization of your content. Skimlinks is one such pay per click affiliate program that helps publishers to earn money from the product links that are available on the contents that they have created.
The process by which Skimlinks works is very simple. As you use the Skimlinks it will make your links look normal but as soon as a visitor clicks on that link they automatically get redirected and land on the page where products are shown and if any sales are made you earn a commission from Skimlinks.
Requirements to join Skimlinks pay per click Affiliate Program
- Publishers must not promote illegal contents on their website
- Sites must focus around products or services that are provided online otherwise how will skimlinks be able to monetize your site
- The domain name must not contain the name of the products
- Skimlinks doesn’t approve publishers who deal with Adult contents as brands are really conscious of which site they are promoting their products.
Payments are made until the merchant pays out Skimlinks. Whatever a publisher earns, Skimlinks takes 25% of the commission from them. Payment method generally includes PayPal or by Direct Deposit.
Infolinks is a pay per click affiliate program that is available to both publishers and advertisers. Advertisers use the Infolinks Self-Served Platform for their campaign promotion. This advertising platform allows publishers to monetize their website by using several ad combinations provided by them. The combinations include InTag, InFrame, InFold, InText, and InArticle. It is very easy to set up these ads on your site.
There is no such requirement to get started with Infolinks. The platform is open to any publisher. Though there are certain limitations on the contents that are illegal or promoting discrimination or having adult contents.
Payment methods generally include PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, or Payoneer. Be an Infolinks Publishers, Signup now
Founded in 2008, Adblade is a huge pay per click affiliate program and is ranked as one of the largest ad networks in the United States. Adblade provides native Ads that look like a part of the website and not just any other odd ads. Clients that use services provided by Adblade are YouTube, Fox News, and lots more. They have their specific ad formats from which the publishers may choose. The formats include 300×600 footer ads or 120×90 mobile news bullet ads.
It’s very hard to get in as a publisher at Adblade. There are strict requirements that one must meet such as your site must have half a million page views in a month. That means you need 17,000 viewers in a day. Revenue earned from Adblade is 60/40 to 70/30.
Having a very small minimum payout limit, Bidvertiser is a reputable direct advertising network that can be used to monetize several things such as a website, toolbar, search, domains, and extensions to mobile apps. It provides customers with a variety of ad formats such as XML, display banners, smart links, sliders, etc. Moreover, you can create your account immediately and can start making money through ads on your website within a few minutes of setting up your account. Signup Now.
After setting up your account, you will have to create your first ad in Bidvertiser. To create your ad, follow the below steps:
- Select the type of ad you want to create. It can be a native ad or a pop-under ad.
- If you want to create a native or text ad, then you will have to choose the category under which it will fall. After selecting the category, the next step is to choose the keyword and add it into your ad such that it appears in your ad.
- Now, you have to choose a country of your choice where you want to display your ad.
- The next step is to select a maximum bid for your ad.
- After you have chosen the maximum bid, you have to enter the details of your ad.
- Finally, you will have to select a daily budget for your ad, which is a minimum of $5.
Due to its low limit of minimum payout, you can withdraw anything you earn. It will have to be more than $10 only. The money can be withdrawn through a number of options such as Payza, PayPal, check and wire. It has a net payment term of 30 days.
MintClicks is another pay per click affiliate program that applies automatic keyword detection as well as matching ad delivery to monetize your website. Its specialty is that it helps you to make money for every click you get. This program follows a very simple procedure. Once you have signed up in their affiliate program, they will provide you with a unique referral ID. This referral ID should be used in banner ads and text ads to drive more traffic to your website.
Some of the ad formats offered by MintClicks are text ads, banner ads, interstitial and POP ads. It does not require any setup time. You just need to sign up and start monetizing your website. The minimum payout limit is $30 and the net payment term is 35 days. The payment options are PayPal, check and bank deposit.
Adsterra is one of the best pay per click affiliate programs that specializes in monetizing your website’s desktop as well as mobile users through PPC ads. One of its main advantages is that it will help you to generate 5% of the revenue earned for a lifetime whereas the other affiliate programs allow you to earn this revenue for only a year. The signing up procedure is simple and free. After you have signed up, you will be provided with a unique referral link that you have to share with your network. If they join through your referral link, then you get a 5% commission. Get a publisher account instantly.
Having a net payment term of 15 days, the minimum payout limit is $100 and $1000 in case of wire transfers. The payment methods available are PayPal, Bitcoin, Paxum, WebMoney, payments, and wire transfer. It offers a large variety of ad formats such as display banners, rectangle, popunders, pre-roll video, interstitials, push notifications, direct links, skyscraper, and Leader board. Payouts are available twice a month. Adsterra allows you to use this program with various other monetizing methods.
Taboola is a popular pay per click affiliate program that allows you to earn revenue by promoting the ads in all online platforms such as newsletters, apps, websites, etc. There two ways to earn money through Taboola – either by sponsored content or by sponsored videos. The main benefit of using Taboola is that besides providing a variety of ad units, it also offers video ad monetization that helps you to earn money from videos.
Another important feature that Taboola has is its User Visit Value that helps the users to determine the effectiveness of their campaign and in this way, they can also get more traffic and can earn more. It has a net payment term of 45 days and the only payment option is through Payoneer.
Outbrain is a native pay per click affiliate program, which you can use for sponsored content, audience exchange, lookalike audiences, traffic shaping, and native engagement server. It offers a number of ad formats to the users. Some of the most popular ad formats are In-Feed ads, Search and promoted listings, Recommended articles, and Video recommendations. One of the biggest advantages of native ads is that they are combined and displayed with some other content, which results in driving more traffic, getting more clicks, and earning more money.
Before signing up with Outbrain, you will require a proper landing page URL, at least 1 headline title, at least 1 image, tracking tags string, enough funds to deposit. The minimum payout limit is $50 and the net payment term is either 60 days or 90 days, depending upon your agreement.
Before you start earning money via pay per click affiliate programs, you should keep a few things in mind. There is one thing in affiliate marketing on which you have no control. The amount of commission you will get is not dependent upon you. It is fixed by the person who has set up or created the affiliate program. However, apart from that, all other things depend on you. You can increase your earnings per click as well. There are a number of popular and proven strategies that one can follow to maximize their earnings.
Q. Are there any special qualification requirements to become an affiliate marketer?
Ans: No, you do not require any such specific qualifications to do affiliate marketing. Having good marketing and copywriting skills can be an advantage in this field.
Q. How much money is needed to join an affiliate program?
Ans: You do not have to spend any money to join an affiliate program. However, the technique you will adapt for marketing requires a charge.
Q. How much money will I make from the promotion of the affiliates?
Ans: There is no such limit. You can earn as many money as you want. It depends on your marketing skills and marketing procedure.
Q. It’s possible to a beginner succeed in the affiliate marketing?
Yes, beginners can also earn a stable income from affiliate marketing. The basics of affiliate marketing are simple and anyone can learn it.
Q. Can I choose the affiliate marketing as a permanant career?
Yes obviously, one can choose affiliate marketing as their career and can earn sufficient income. Many have chosen it as a job and have succeeded in their life.